What you need to know about the Virtual College Fair experience....
Tips for making your college fair productive and fun:
Interact with reps when visiting college booths! Someone from each college will be waiting to chat with you. Not sure what to ask? Here are some suggestions:
- What are the top five most popular majors at your school?
- What are the most important criteria for your admission decisions, ACT/SAT score, GPA, or activities?
- How do I apply for your college-based scholarships?
- If I am awarded a grant, can I expect it to remain constant all four years (assuming my financial circumstances don’t change)?
- Do most of your students stay on campus on the weekends, or do they go home?
- Tell me about your career-planning department.
Set up an email account specifically for the college admissions process. You will get a lot of correspondence from these folks, so having a separate email address will help you handle emails quickly and not miss anything.